My name is Amanda and at the end/ start of every semester I hold my breath for the longest time when the release of grades comes out. This morning (July 2nd) was no exception. For almost 3 minutes, (probably longer as I still have dial up Internet in my house) I was in panic mode as i braced for a fail grade from last semesters course, but at 10am I was relieved as I found out I gained a credit.
As I write this, many of you will be enrolling, adding and dropping classes, and so will I. After completing the majority of my Bachelor of Electronic Commerce degree, I am 2 courses shy of graduating.
Stay tuned as over the next 12 weeks I will be blogging on myself, the university and events in Melbourne. I welcome and comments and discussions and even random drop ins to say hi.
Best wishes for week 1.
Amanda
Monday, July 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment